Hopeless Romantics

Hopeless romantics?

Jonas says...
"I love you so much Jonas. I mean, Jonas...you're really all I ever wanted and I've been wanting to tell you this all along. Jonas... Will you marry me? I've been thinking of a little place down by the lake. It has a dirty road leading up to a home. I really wonder how long it'll take till we're alone, sitting on the front porch of that home, stamping our feet on the wooden board and never worry about being alone. I love you Jonas. Why are you so hot? When I look at you, I can only think of two things hot and panas mee maggi panas kind of panas. So panas you know. Will you be my sweet thing? I really do love you."

Perry says and claims that every girl hates him...
"I have 'issues' with female homosapiens *cough*. And I will die at the "ripe old" age of 30 a bachelor and a holder of a Phd in rocket sciences."


PS from Gabrielle: Perry demanded to have his quote modified to make him look one seventh less of a hopeless romantic.

Jason says...
"Is saying 'I like you' to a girl cheeky?"





Gabrielle says she can be equally as hopeless like them too...
"I have everything from A to Z except U. I got A for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, EST, Maths, Additional Maths, Moral, English and BM. I don't want any B, C, D, E or any other except U. All I want is U to complete my list of alphabets."