Sony Ericsson W850i

That's my beloved W850i Sony Ericsson Walkman phone. And when I purchased it two weeks before Chinese New Year, which, was in erm...March?? It was RM1849.00 for crying out loud!


See that price tag?? It reads out loud 1.849K! And two days ago when I happened to make a pit stop by the Sony Ericsson retail shop at Tun Jugah, out of the blues a bombshell fell. The W850i now cost 1.3K! For crying out loud, thats a total difference of approximately RM500! With that RM500 I could have bought the Sony Ericsson bluetooth earphones that cost RM490...sigh. Market stocks and economy, blame them.

That's a macro shot of Lodge School's Form Four Second Examination 2005 Additional Maths testpaper and yes, Additional Maths is my idea of fun as it is your idea of crossword puzzles for fun. But the negative side is that, I am uberly careless when it comes to numbers. I have a tendency to overlook numbers. Anyway, nowadays donkeys go to the extreme to call people crazy for wanting to do add maths...