Japanese Occupation

It was Red Crescent Youth Unit #8 phototaking today. I procrastinated and used 'jarum peniti' to pin my stripes onto both sides of my sleeves instead of sewing them on. I had to pack my white shoes and white socks and carry my uniform on a hanger to school. Oh, I wear black shoes and black socks to school that's why I had to pack the white set.
I prepared that unbelievably eye catchy notice for the Prefects' Night dinner. We, the council for 2007/2008 are organizing it. And it'll be in Sarawak Club this year and I'll tell you the posts of the council members on the 10th of August 2007, which is the date of the Prefects' Night.

I was so bored this afternoon at school that I did so many pages of logarithm. A total of six pages worth of logarithm. The only amusing thing I could find to do for two hours besides text messaging a donkey.

The Japanese once conquered our RCYU#8 sickroom!!! That's why they left their mark there on our wall (which, I only noticed today). It says 'Japanese Red Crescent Society'. My remarkably 'smart' theory was that, we had that hanging on our sickroom wall because it was given during the Japanese Occupation period whereby the Japanese took over our school and used it as a military base. But then, the Japanese were very concerned about humanity so they set up a Japanese Red Crescent Society in our school during their Occupation period. (utterly fiction)

Here's a more recent Japanese Red Crescent Society 'banner'. I have no idea what is that flag-like thing called. Hence, I call it a 'banner'.