The Lotus Eater

Nightmares... school starts tomorrow, bummer as that means getting up at 5.30am just to get ready for school and force breakfast down my digestive system, head down to school and study until 1.15pm and then head off for shooting until 6.00pm and then go for tuition at 7.00pm until 9.00pm and then finally, some time for myself. To add to that, I had the worst dream ever in my entire life. Not that it involves anything macabre but it involves a certain human being and that is the reason why I classify it under a nightmare.

Anyway, I discovered the Lotus Eater of 2007 unlike the Lotus Eater of 1913. For those who have no idea what is the "Lotus Eater", then simple check it out in Wikipedia. Let me explain shortly about The Lotus Eater of 1913. It is about this man who made up his mind that he was going to die at the age of 60 in the Island of Capri by killing himself when he runs out of money. Now, moving on the The Lotus Eater of 2007 or rather in short, Perry Tan of Kuching. Let me quote his exact words...

"...I will die at the age of 30 as a bachelor or either due to rocket science." ------the words of a donkey

My conclusion is that, 4A students of St. Joseph are always making my blog due to their eccentric behaviors such as random futuristic predictions and naming things after me or naming me after things.