Doodling habbit..

Doodling that somebody sucks, snapping a shot and MMS it to them...
Doodling my vainess on a piece of paper while solving some questions about Logarithm...In the process of doodling...
Done doodling... and done snapping shots and done posting.

Exams are next week...Thursday, I won't be blogging much. Got lots to blog after my exams especially about the Council Installation, the lamest Buddhist, Christian and Muslim joke, black cats reviving the dead and whatever else it may be. Oh and two days ago, I turned on the stove and poof, a lizard fell from the sky and into the fire, caught on fire, ran around the stove and then died with its' feet facing upwards. I snapped a shot...but I can't find the photo in my computer. Too many photos makes it so freaking hard just to find one small shot.