Scrawled

That's all I can say about the current certain situations of life and the status is most certainly not mediocre... If you can't put it in words, put it in picture form.

PS: That was scrawled across the back of my History paper after exam in the car, stuck in the lunch hour traffic jam.

Anyway, my sister (the one that just came back from Russia) finally got her Wall's Mini Poppers. Due to me telling her "haiyah! Get it from Tabuan Jaya later lah! Get it now, by the time we get home it will be all melted!", she did not get her 'fantastic' ice cream from Kings' Centre. However at Tabuan Jaya, there was no Wall's Mini Poppers. Hence, she resolved to strangling me. This is not the first time I had been strangled. I was strangled for no apparent reason once in Four Season at the dinner table while my dad was asking what kind of fish we wanted for dinner. Finally at Everise, she found her 'marvellous' ice cream. Oh did I mention? I saw a very gruesome Wall's confectionary, it was Wall's Egg Tart Ice Cream. I mean, ice cream normally lasts for months of storage and with the egg tart in it, does it even last for months?? Fungussy blue egg tarts...

Exams are going to end soon...Hallelujah! I'm feeling very impatient now, going to burry my head in Chemistry later. But I guess there's nothing much to read up except on Chapter 4 and 5 only, so basically it feels almost like Merdeka today. Unfortunately, its not Merdeka yet, still two more days to go...