The Grouch

I bought a bottle of Evian water from Parkson yesterday night and as I was browsing through the back of the contents, I noticed something very, very queer indeed. It says, water from the French Alps. However, at the back it says bottled in the Phillipines. Hence, I assume they import water from the French Alps all across the world to South East Asia... wait, the Phillipines is part of South East Asia right? I forgot everything about world Geography already after PMR.

I was staring at my computer keyboard this afternoon while I was terribly bored with nothing better to do after reading some History and with no one to bug through SMS, I noticed, that the keyboard lettering was just a random placement and was not based on any algorithm or anything at all. The only word I would see in the first line of letters is T Y P E W R I T E R. The person who invented the keyboard was probably some whacko guy who decided, "oh, since I can't type with them arrange alphabetically, let me just jumble them up!".

I was provoked into jealousy today. Sniff. Mean old grouchy Aaron Chan Ming HOCK (Ps: he hates his last name, that's why I capital-ed it up). Perry told me he got the new Harry Potter book and *inserts drum roll* as if on God's will, within the next five minutes, my phone rang and *rolls eyes* it's Aaron on the phone, gloating and bragging bout his new Harry Potter book and how he got it for only RM88.00 and reading out loud the first few lines. *Wipes eyes with tissue and blows nose*. I'll get my revenge on him one day soon... I'll feed him ten pieces of Wriggley's Extra Fire. Check out www.malaysiandonkey.blogspot for more information on this fascinating and miraculous chewing gum. I hope your reading this, Aaron...