It was a hell of a good time...

I declare it as another 'vainwork' by me that I scrawled while reading about mitosis and meiosis two days ago. I discovered that exam is on the 19th of July 2007 and that is like a short displacement of less than two weeks away! Additional Mathematics is the first paper on the very first day of doomsday and that means no more procrastinating! Intensive brainpower will be needed over these two short weeks to brainstorm on Chemistry, Physics and Additional Mathematics. Procrastination will not be in my Oxford for this two weeks or at least I hope so or rather I wished...

Unbelievable, I have two speeches to prepare and by t-w-o, I mean TWO as in TWO!!! Two speeches are alot and by alot I mean ALOT!!! I am not the speech sort of person frankly speaking but it it was retaliating on stage, that's fine with me but not speech! I do speeches yeah but nevertheless, it's not something I would personally fancy doing unless forced to. Well, a certain cow offered to do my council installation speech, which I have to give during assembly this Wednesday and... this is how my speech turned out to be...


Tonight, I am truly grateful to be officially inducted as the in-coming head prefect of (name of ur prefect gang). For starters, I would like to thank all those present here for their grateful participation. For if not for them, there wouldn’t be a dinner at all. I thank all of those who have played their roles in the organizing of this occasion. One cannot achieve anything by oneself. Thus, this dinner wasn’t a one girl effort but the entire team’s effort.
Furthermore, I would like to thank the out-going head prefect, (insert name), for her guidance and willingness to share her experience and wisdom with me. I will also want to extend my gratitude to all the out-going prefects. Working with you has been one hell of a good time and I hope to be able to work with them again in the not-so-distant future.
Not to forget the newly inducted team, I hope I will be able to garner your trust and co-operation in the year to come. We’re gonna be stuck together for another 365 days or so, so I hope by getting your co-operation, we can make it a more pleasant 365 days or so. I hope that under my tenure as the head prefect that (bla on and on bout your propaganda)
Now, I do not want to ruin the festivities by blabbering any further so I shall leave you all now before you fall asleep thus leaving your faces in hot soup, and to let the food do the talking.
At that moment when I first read the speech written by this cow for me, I could decide to laugh or to strangle this utterly dung-brained cow. Yeah sure, rather amusing speech indeed but first of all, I said it was for ASSEMBLY and if I used that speech for the Prefects' Night, I supposed I would be hurled out of the room or I would be the main ingredient in the soup. So, I ended up using that speech as a frame and I had to civillize it. Next, I will read it to my reflection...