Mathematics

Exams...are finally OVER for good! Wait I take my words back, exams will never be over for good at least not until I stop getting education. That *points at picture above* is how I felt for the whole exam week, lazy procrastinating student. Mathematics was only over for like what two days (?) and back comes the testpaper today, big failure... one stupid forgetful YES or NO answer screwed up my whole testpaper and left me with a 98%. Noooooooooooo... *runs, smashes into wall and slumps onto floor*... All it asked was, is x+1=3 a statement? I sat there scratching my head, in my head I kept thinking is it a statement?? What exactly is a statement already?? I think I sat there staring at that silly question for approximately twenty minutes (note: I was done with the others) and stared, stared, stared and stared some more...
I even meditated in order to try to attempt to revive my peapod-size memory about statements and what was my final result?

NOTHING

NIL

ZERO

EMPTINESS

BLANK


...suicidal...