Bowels of Steel

My goal for the week since Tuesday is to defaecate by Friday.
I have 12 hours remaining.
I ought to give up hope.
I live quite a healthy diet, plenty of water and fiber.
But as exams begin to approached, my bowels decided to malfunction.
On Wednesday, I decided to take things to the extreme.
Biology book says eat fiber, drink lots of water.
So I had four bananas and aubergines for lunch, oats and leafy greens for dinner and a great big banana.
I had 3.3 liters of water too.
All that and no progress.
Then I figured out that since I don't have a very sturdy stomach for dairy products, I had one serving of ice cream.
I never really liked ice cream. Too sweet. Corn makes it a double yuck.
Forced down one serving... Yuck.
No whatsoever effect. Bowels of steel?
15 hours 50 minutes left to Friday.
Lilian says, "get up at 5.00am and drink 1 liter of water."
Such a gross topic.
I shall get back to studying.