Stupidity

"---Did I try too hard? But I guess I did---" Teddy Geiger sang from my phone.
I looked up from my Biology book and glared at my phone.
"SHIT YOU!"
It is that stupid 012****661 number again. Who are you??!!
Everyday missed call for half a year.
Keep saying stuff like why won't I talk to him, why won't I reply and all that shit.
I'll butcher you alive if I could! Then feed your remains to farm animals.
"---Did I try too hard? But I guess I did---" Teddy Geiger sang again.
"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
I picked up my phone and sent a short and polite SMS that I am busy.
My phone kept quiet for the rest of the day.
Until...

During BM tuition, my phone vibrated and the screen read 012****661
"Who are you??" I snapped.
"What? You don't know me?" the voice replied in a flirtatious way.
"Who the HECK are you?!"
"Are you sure you---" the voice began but I hang up, feeling very annoyed.
Then I switch off my phone and threw it into my pencil case.
A-S-S-H-O-L-E
After tuition ended, I switched on my phone to text Perry.
I saw three text messages from Mr. 012 that read,
"MARIA, I LOVE YOU."

Huh?? Who the heck is Maria? I am not Maria leh and so I replied so.
Another text message came,
"I KNOW YOU LIE BUT MARIA, I WILL ALWAYS FOREVER LOVE YOU!"
Feeling amused, I replied that he is chasing the wrong girl.
When I was at the bakery, he send a message,
"YOU ARE MARIA. YOU LIE. MY FRIEND GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER. I LOVE YOU!"
Then he called...
And I yelled...
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! CANNOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH IS IT?! PEOPLE GOT WORK TO DO BUT YOU CALL, CALL, CALL! WRONG NUMBER LAH! SALAH NOMBOR! FAHAM ATAU TIDAK?! UNDERSTAND OR NOT! STOP CALLING LAH!!!"