This & That

Parents came back from Russia two days ago. They bought two bags for me from Russia (Russia has a lot of unusual designer brands, such as the brown one by a Greek designer), a United Colors of Benetton bag and a Jim Thompson hedgehog that I named Hodges (which came in a green bag with elephants) from Thailand.

"Thanks For The Memories" by Ceceilia Adhern, is what I'll be waiting for to appear in MPH Bookstore.

Two of my classmates and I had a "mini competition" in class today to see if we would last for four whole lessons not speaking in English. First, we tried speaking in only Mandarin and seriously, my Mandarin is horrible. Then, we spoke in only Bahasa Malaysia and I sounded weird. Next, we tried out sign language and teacher commented that how great it would have been if we were that quiet everyday.

That made me realize how vital English and talking is.