Pop Went The Lizard

There was a big and fat lizard on my bedroom wall. I looked at it. It looked back at me as if to say,

"I am in your bedroom, I am in your bedroom. Nyah nyah nyah!"

So, I threw the door stopper at it. It scampered across the wall and hid in between the metal hinge of my bedroom door. I stood there for a moment and wondered what should I do next. My hand slowly reached towards the metal door handle. Bang! I slammed my bedroom door shut.

I swore I heard a faint 'pop' sound and I saw the belly of the lizard burst. Blood and intestinal mess oozed out of its' belly. Its' scaly and bloody brown tail continued to thump madly against the hinge.

It was once a lizard and now, it is nothing but a mere mangled mass of blood, bones and flesh.

I instantly went,

"EWWWWWWWWWW!"

and then I went,

"OOOOO! So that's how a lizard looks like inside!"