Irritated Expressions

I know a particular person who really sets my temper off almost every week. I definitely do not have the patience of a saint or pleasant temper. What that really sets me off is the way this person talks. I find it rude especially the overly insulting bits which, are completely unnecessary. I was rather ticked off last Friday when this person interrupted while Cordelia was explaining about directions with, "You no need to tell them wan lah! They very blur wan lah!"

I get even more ticked off when this person asks how to do something and when somebody explains how to do, this particularly person would snap that we are doing it all wrong and that how can we be so stupid. That is just down right rude. What I think is that if you ask somebody for help, leave out the smart-mouthed comments and just listen and later seek for a second opinion from some other person.

Yesterday, I was pretty irritated. I happened to be discussing an undisclosed matter with a good friend of mine and this particular person got severely upset and threw a silent tantrum simply because this particularly person could not get it out of us what we were discussing about. I just do not see the need to throw childish tantrums when somebody refuses to do something of your will. I also get irritated by the way this particular person acts whenever someone this particularly person dislikes comes near.

Overall, I had always been irritated from time to time with this particular person since five years ago when I first knew this person. It is not that I hate or dislike but it is just that I get severely irritated too often. I seriously wonder what is keeping me from blowing up.