Seven

What I find interesting this week:

  1. I've got a fresh graduate doctor in the house, a.k.a my sister, who is back from Russia.

  2. There is a mad man at my neighborhood who stole my neighbor's undergarments. Creepy.

  3. Five pairs of disarticulated feet had been found in the sea at Canada.

  4. A self-proclaimed shaman in Indonesia murdered 42 women and drank their saliva because he believed that doing so would boosts his powers. He then buried their bodies in a sugar cane field. He was sentenced to death by shooting.

  5. To crack a SIM card pin, there are 10,000 probabilities of 4-numbered codes.

  6. I went to Anna Studio in the afternoon to take photos of my sister's graduation and my mum's "call to the bar" photos. Anna Studio is five times bigger than horrible My Wedding Collection and actually had real professionals (really old men and women) working in there.