Crap!

H
A
P
P
Y Birthday JASON!!!!


Merdeka! Merdeka! Malaysia!
Argh! How freaking humiliating to yell that on stage! I did that this morning after giving my poem on stage entitled "Road to Freedom". Was like having a million thoughts such as, what if I say something wrong? What if I forget my lines? What if I speak like a bullet train? What if I speak too slow? What if they boo??? Luckily, the students weren't in a booing mood swing. Thank goodness. I was the first to read, followed by Daniella, Elaine and then a speech by Azureen.

PMR postponed???
Shit! (Pardon me but shit!). Okay, I'm done cursing here. This is freaking annoying! How can they postpone PMR from the 2nd of October to middle of October? Everyone is like waiting for PMR to be over and to be done with it but postponed?? Nooooooo! I tell you, this is a nightmare! This is far worst than the Coffee Bean nightmare I had two days ago! Arghhhh! What happens to the 7th of October when we all planned to go for pizza to celebrate the fact that PMR is over??? What happens to my birthday on the 11th of October??? Noooo! This is all because of puasa! Why? Why can't they go fast and sit for PMR too??? Crap! Shit! Whatever...damn it...I hope it's not comfirmed. I received the news from Kristen and Zahira and they heard it from the news. Shit... Pardon today's language...