EXAM FEVER!!!

There are 3 types of stress caused by E-X-A-M-S...namely...
Hallucinating stress
There's the hallucinating stress whereby you think something is happening when it actually isn't. See that picture above? Due to the stress exerted from PRA-PMR, Esther wrote that on the blackboard. Wow! A Science paper for like 16 hours!!! When you are so stressed...you just begin to imagine and believe things. We were sitting for Kemahiran Hidup and Nisha thought that it was Science that we were sitting for.
Caffeine stress
Because it was Science and Kemahiran Hidup today (exam overload!), Amy slept at 2.00am and woke up at 5.00am. Chong slept at 2.15am and woke up at 5.00am as well. How did they do that? Mugs and mugs of thick, strong, black Nescafe coffee. This is called caffeine stress. I wonder how did they managed to do that. If it was me, I think by the time I woke up at 5.00am, I would be snoring in front of the mirror as I brushed my teeth. I would sleep in the shower and fall asleep in school. No way I could sleep for only 3 hours. I slept at 9.30pm last night...

Sleeping stress
I woke up at 3.00am, thinking I had school at that hour! I wasn't the only one, Nisha woke up at 3.00am too, thinking that she was late for school. This is when you got too much on your head from exams, your brain just refuses to rest eventhough you are sleeping. It's too busy ticking like clockwork...Speaking of sleep. There was this research that showed that if you sleep for less than 5 hours, you can actually gain 0.7kg after some time. Research also showed that if you sleep for more than 7 hours, you can actually lose weight. This is going to put Marie France Bodyline out of business in no time!

Be a tree hugger!!! SAY NO TO EXAMS!!!
Did you know that 15 trees are cut down to make just one testpaper? A class of forty students, that makes it practically 600 trees! Start loving nature and be a tree hugger! SAY NO TO EXAMS!!! Basically, they cause stress! A big packet of stress! Everyone is busy exchanging answers around the globe...correction...Zon A. Exams are like teabags, they can never run out of flavour...they just get more bitter and more bitter.