Haunted toilets and Josephian spirits!

Auto-flush toilet of SMK. St.Teresa...
My school is really catching up onto the whole deal of "technology era". There's this old block of toilets that had been locked up for many, many years and recently they unlocked it and allowed students to use it. They even unlocked that gloomy 4SC1 cubicle behind the usual toilet block. So there's this particular cubicle that 'auto-flushes'. Take note that it's an ancient toilet bowl and tank and certainly does not come with those censors! That day the usual toilet block was packed with students, so I decided to try out the recently unlocked block of toilets. So, I was inside one of the cubicles in there when suddenly I heard flushing and girls screaming shrilly. I nearly got a heart attack. Went out and asked Rhe, who was standing next to those two Malay girls, what happened. They were like gibbering about the manual toilet suddenly flushing itself and the tap turning itself on. Later, the news spreaded. Julie, Grace and Andreana went to visit the recently opened toilets, followed by Isabella and Christine. Later, Rhe and I went to revisit the recently opened toilets. I was only one foot in the toilet when Rhe ran away from the toilets!!! Christine and I still laugh over that incident of Rhe running away...

Josephian spirit!
Mufti Day was on the 7th of September. Well, most people would show up in T-shirts, skirts, jeans, slippers, heels or sport shoes but this particular Form5 dressed up like a Josephian. From the white shirt, green tie, black belt, green pants, down to the white socks and shoes! She sure attracted a lot of attention. It was like Rhe and I jokingly suggesting to use the St. Thomas afternoon session boys' prefects' uniform on 2006's Mufti Day. Honestly speaking, I must say that St. Thomas' morning session prefects' uniform gets a 10/10 from me.