More & more statements

Thursday Statements...
  1. PMR taklimat today. I'm sitting first row, second from the right. It was held after break until 12.00pm. Madam Mary, our principal, did not give her speech because she was unwell and at Normah Hospital. Puan Dyg. Rohana gave the taklimat and Puan Jennifer gave a short acknowledgement on our Post-PMR programme on what we were going to do from the 9th to the 31st of October 2006.
  2. Tomorrow is a holiday for us Form3's. I'm so glad to hear that.
  3. I must remember to bring my exam slip and identification card on that PMR week.
  4. Christine had another crappy stroke at nicknaming people. She nicknamed people Harimau Malaya. Well, she's just too jobless. Ain't she the lousiest!
  5. I ran into Aunty Yong (my busdriver back in Form1 & 2) at the St. Joseph toilets. She still remembers me!!! Miss taking the bus. It was great fun.
  6. Last day of Maths tuition today. Took photos. Will miss Mr. Lee!
  7. Last day of BM tuition tomorrow. Will miss Puan Chen too!
  8. Today shall be my last day blogging. So, see you next Friday. Tataaaz!