I feel preeeetty relaxed!

I feel preeeetty relaxed!
Gosh! PMR is just the following week! Have you ever had that feeling in your stomach when you know that the next big hit of your life is coming and that you feel like the 150% that you have given is just not enough? I just hope I gave everything I have and that I would excel in it. I can't wait for it to be over. It's like, come on, let's get this over and move on to the next big hit of my life. PMR mock results are out. Guess what, I nailed all 6 subjects with an ace but I screwed BM up with a 78%. That makes my grand total, 6A's and 1B. Bummer... If I am not mistaken, only Chai and Wendy got 7A's in the whole Form3. A phone call from Rhe this afternoon informed me that I got 3rd for this mock exam. Woohoo!!! Oh, I hadn't been to school for three days because I was sick. Actually I felt better this morning but since I was given 3 days of sick leave by the doctor, why not take it to the maximum limit!!! It's coming, it's coming...PMR...and I am counting the days left!

Fashion Extravaganza Kuching!
Ever noticed the top few trends happening in Kuching? I think Oprah's help in "the right pair of jeans for you" would be very much needed here! I was out last Monday, doing a little shoe-shopping of my own at Vincci's. As I walked pass the pedestrian walk, there was like these group of teenage girls standing there. Oh gosh, they look like a couple of hookers! No offence but seriously, they do. I mean, hello! This is like Kuching not Queen's. Fashion flair had been taken to the extreme here in Kuching such as wearing tops that spell bit%$ across the chest or shorts that spell bit%$ across the arse. Some would find the idea of extremely low-cut jeans as a big fashion y-e-s.