Nike Chens

That's my MP3!
I got shocked when I came into the car after Pn Chen tuition and my parents were like, "guess what we got?". They got my sis a purple one and I got a black one. Originally I wanted the 1GB pink one but this is like 2GB! My dad bought the silicon casing, the clip and the casing purse-like thing as well. I am speechless! Kenny asked me to take photos of it but ah, I bet if I took a photo of it, it would turn out to be hideous and not to mention I have to waste all those energy to download the pictures into my computer and then upload it onto Photobucket before copying it over here. Troublesome, why not just snitch a photo from www.sony.com since I can?

UPSR-phobic...
My cousin Stella got admitted into the hospital for coming down with a high fever. The doctor said that if she came down with pneumonia again, she would have to be admitted again. She's taking UPSR this monday and she probably got some fear of it until she developed a fever. Well, no surprise with all the tuition she has... at the age of 12. Good luck to all those sitting for UPSR.

This is an unreleased Nike advertisment:

Latest Nikes in the market...
With Nike Chens, you can jump like fleas!
Put them on and you will jump like grasshoppers and look like beetles! They are the latest Nike basketball shoes in town with far better technology than any Rm700 Nike Jordans.