Egg tarts

We baked those…
Believe me or not. Well, don’t because we most certainly did not baked egg tarts that look as perfect as those. We baked egg tarts for Kemahiran Hidup today. Everyone had their aprons on. You ought to have seen me in my red and white checker-boxed apron that I sewed back when I was in Form1! We were all joking, saying how we should take pictures of us in our aprons and post them on our Friendster profiles. I was in the same group with Ashley, Chai Yi Ying, Christine, Isabella, Valerie and Rhema. Our egg tarts were lopsided, some were slightly burnt and some, the eggy part had ballooned up to look like…er…balloons! They were hollow inside! Honestly, I am definitely not the World’s Best Cook but I am pretty sure that I am not the World’s Worst Cook either! At least our egg tart baking session went rather smoothly compared to last year’s kuih koci making session when I was in the same group as Esther, Nisha and Rhema. Our kuih koci ballooned up to be the size of paus and were uncooked. Disgusting. Oh, anyway, at break time today in school, Christine, Rhe and I went a little nuts and were telling ‘Betty’ what we ‘heard’. Natalie and Melissa were with us and it was hilarious how ‘Betty’s’ reaction was. Natalie did a pretty good imitation of the frowning and the shouting of ‘I AM STILL SINGLE!!!’

I won!!! This teaches you not to bet, Jas!!!
Oh gosh! Hahahaha! It was freaking stupid. Jason made a bet with me and he was like, let’s bet and I bet I can get top 3 this exam. He also said (in the first place) that if I got top 3, he would ‘chia’ me coffee at Coffee Bean. 3 cups if I got 3rd, 2 if I got 2nd and 1 if I got 1st. Well, we did bet on this term and I did get 2rd. So, I was like asking over and over if he was sure or not. Ended up, he changed it to one cup if I got top 3 and hahahhaa, I DID GET TOP THREE! So, Jason owes me coffee now! Hahahaha! If he gets top 3, I would have to ‘chia’ him a cup of coffee and if he does get the highest for sejarah, I would have to ‘chia’ him one type of food in Coffee Bean. I wiiiiin! Blueks!