Planet Shakers

Planet Shakers: Nights of Fire
I was so freaking lucky last night! I woke up this morning, with the urge to go to the Planet Shakers concert but I didn't have a ticket and then, fifteen minutes later, I got this call from Mildred. She offered to sell me her ticket! Oh my gosh! I was like jumping up and down with joy. So I got dressed later that evening and met Caroline, Josephine and Sui Hui at that church building behind Colours. We joined Liza and Sarah at the concert. Danny gave me a shock at the carpark! Stupid boy! He just came up and put his face in front of mine and stared to see if I was the right person and then walked away! I was like in shock, wondering who the heck was that! Then, I saw Jason standing there with a few of his friends and I was like....cheyy! Caroline, Jo, Sui Hui, Liza and I jumped queue. Hahaha. Jason claims, only 'smart' people line up. Then later when the concert started, my friends were like dragging me to the middle and insisted on taking the spot behind Jason, Danny, they all. Once we all had to sit down, I tell you, Jas is obese. Once he sat down, I had to like give way and I believe my leg ached from that! Then later, the biggest shock of all, out of 3000 people, I won an autographed CD! Hahahaha! Lucky me. Lol. Okay, that's all for today. Tataz.