No school and 'darurat 2006'

It's like Darurat struck Kuching...
When my mum pulled up towards St. Jude area, I was like...wow...all those millitary and police forces lined up with guns, trucks and whatsoever they had and those students involved in the Merdeka Day celebration sitting on the roads, the place was literally packed and it looked like Darurat struck Kuching. Even Michelle said so. When I walked up to school, the compound was clear of students in school uniform, the school classrooms were empty and the school hallways were dark. I started to wonder if I had missed out some notice about no school for today. Those poor participants, either rain or shine on the 31st of August, they still have to be in the field.

I woke up for nothing...
Or something like that. I can't believe I woke up at 5.30am just to go to school and yet, my PKHem told my mum that she could bring me home! My mum sent me to school this morning and there were road blocks literally everywhere at Batu Lintang area onwards. Well, they allowed my mum to pass through though. Michelle had to walk all the way down from the Club and so did Rhe, I saw Rhe walking as I was on my way home. Then, several minutes later after I entered class and sat down, my mum came, telling me that St. Joseph had just officially declared that they didn't have any school today and that St. Teresa wasn't so sure. St. Teresa was kinda in a mess this morning, students running about, wondering if there was school today. So, really...I just can't believe I woke up for nothing...