Erasers and kolo mee

The tale of the seer eraser...
I know, I know, people throw erasers during exam time to shoot for answers but Rhe and I threw erasers for a whole totally different purpose. Remember one of my posts on a prank Rhe and I pulled on 'Eileen'? The one to do with Jason and his 'break-up'. Because Rhe and I couldn't make up our minds to tell her if it was a prank or not, we decided to write Y for yes on one side and N for no on the other side and threw it. So first we were like, "should we tell 'Eileen'?" and the eraser showed NO. Next, we were like, "should we not tell 'Eileen'?" and the eraser showed YES. So that was how the 'legend' of my seer eraser started. So, today, Rhe and I got bored, so we were just fooling around and asked Christine to throw the eraser and then with sheer luck, everything was answered Yes or No correctly. Then, slowly, after break, my eraser became a hit among Ashley, Chai, Christine, Isabella and Valerie. They started asking stuff and throwing the eraser around. They were asking one question, "are you accurate?" and it kept showing YES. Well, of course, we take it as a joke or rather as some sort of pointless amusement.


Kolo mee bet...
Ah...another bet on a wonderful Monday morning! Rhe and I were like so sleepy during Science time, it was like so hard to keep our eyelids open. Took up positively all of my energy just to listen to what Puan Belinda was saying. Then later, we got 'recharged' when I told Rhe about my conversation with Jas when I got all mixed up with football and basketball and told Jas that there were goalies in basketball and how I recalled Rhe telling me about scoring more points if the basketball hits the board before going through the hoop (I swore I did remember her telling that although I don't remember such a rule in basketball!) So we were laughing and laughing and that sort of recharged our batteries. Then, something popped up in my head and I turned to Rhe and said to her...

Gab: Let's have a bet!
Rhe: What bet?
Gab: Let's bet that 'Stefan' ends up with 'Karen'. I'll convince 'Stefan' and you'll convince 'Karen'. And we will see who can convice the other one faster. Dateline 31st December 2006. How about that, Rhe?
Rhe: How to convice them ah? How to tell who win?
Gab: Or how about like this? You and I pair up and we convice 'Stefan' and 'Karen' to go together by 29th December.
Rhe: *errupts into laughter* Can, can! Then who bet against us?
Gab: I know! Let's ask Christine and Jason to pair up and try to convice 'Stefan' and 'Karen' not to go together. Christine sure will do it. If we lose we 'chia' them kolo mee at Expert and if they lose, they 'chia' us kolo mee. Kolo mee special lar.
Rhe: Ok, deal.
Gab: Wah, you seriously want to eat kolo mee with them?
Rhe: Pick Expert la! Can always runaway. Our house so near.
Gab: Ya, pretend we go JD Bakery and then runaway and never go back there. Let them both enjoy their privacy.
Rhe: Better not go Jalan Song for kolo mee. Later they both can runaway. House so near...
Gab: Better not runaway also lar, later both beh-song.
Rhe: Yala, yala, of course. Not running away.
Gab: We'll just sit there like two polite people.

Then, later at Arts period, Rhe and I confronted Christine and told her about the bet. That girl agreed straight on the spot. She was positively thrilled at the idea of kolo mee and perhaps *cough* something else and before we even told her that she had to get 'Stefan' and 'Karen' not to go together, she already shouted out that she was going to bet that 'Stefan' wouldn't go with 'Karen' by 29th December or any other date. Rhe and I are positively sure that 'Stefan' would go with 'Karen' after all, they already like each other. Not to forget, my *cough* 'fortune-telling' eraser said that we would win the bet. I shall go inform Jas about this once he pops online... 'Stefan' is going to end up with 'Karen', I just know it! Well, duh, I wouldn't make bets I know I'm going to lose! You know, people make post-PMR programs and this is part of our post-PMR program, it's a mission to accomplish before December 29th 2006! Owh, the reason why the dateline is December 29th is because we would 'chia' the person on the next day. And on December 31st and 1st January, the coffee shops wouldn't be open due to New Year's Eve and New Year. And since January is the start of 2007 schooling, we would probably be all rather busy with whatever preparations.