Kiasu syndrome...

Kiasu syndrome...
What's so shocking with me getting 94 for Maths? And what is so good about beating me in that? Even with a 95??! A difference of one freaking mark! I got so freaking pissed off this morning that it was so hard to concentrate on things! Because some people were like, "what did you get? You get 94? Are you sure? I get 95 wor!" So what!!! Honestly, what's with the deal of asking people what they get and then getting all cocky over it later just because you discovered that they beat you? I am just so, so, so annoyed! They expect the so-call smart students to always get 100s for everything. Ya, what are we? Albert Einsteins? And what's the deal with the, "you already studied?" or "how much did you study already??" Sometimes, it is like I give them an inch of what I have and they ask for a foot. It's like even sometimes, getting a very good mark doesn't satisfy them unless I get a 100.