Theory ain't going to get any easier!

Theory Grade 6...
Went for theory class today. Was sooooo sleepy. When I arrived there, this regular comer, Ivan, was already sitting there and doing his Grade 8 theory work. Then, later Marie and Marianne showed up. Normally, they would show up at 4.15pm but today, they decided to come at 4.15 instead. Then later, Joanne showed up. Then somehow, we all ended up talking to each other and making alot of noise. Probably enough to bring down the whole IMH. Joanne and Ivan were like, "we can corrupt you by 4pm..." and "we'll bring more corruption next week..." Honestly, after school exams, it's like my brain emptied out everything about music! Mrs. Sim asked me how to do a V-vi chord progression and my head was like *blink, blink, blank*. Ivan was on the other side, mumbling whatever it was. Mrs. Sim was like asking so many things and my head was just *error! Processing failed!* Oh my gosh and theory exam is like on the 21st of August 2006! Three more weeks left! I hope I retained whatever I regained today. Okay...here's the list of things I MUST remember for doing question 2...

1. Ic-V : double fifth of chord I, two notes remaining the same on chord I and V and going to the nearest.
2. vi-V: double third of chord vi (interrupted cadence)
3. iib-ib (any b-b chords): 6th appart (soprano) and 3rd (alto) appart from base note.
4. vii: double third.
5. vi: double third.
6. I, IV, V: double root.

Like Joanne and Ivan were saying, pass Grade 6, there's still Grade 7 and Grade 8 and it isn't going to get any easier. Grade 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 were like nothing compared to Grade 6. That, I absolutely got to agree. Grade 5 and Grade 6 have this big leap in between them. Grade 6 has all these melody writing, harmonizing, chords and lalalala, so on and on. There's German, Italian, French and Latin terms! All the instruments of the orchestra and performance directions...triple wow. If you show a music piece especially some complicated sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven to a non-music student, he or she is going to go, "wah! What's all that taugeh?!" Like Christine, who doesn't learn music, overheard us discussing about a music term, poco a poco calando (meaning: a little by a little dying away) and started to use it for explaining her weight loss. She went, "my fats are a poco a poco calando!". I wonder what is it like to look at a page of music notes from the view of a person who does not study music...