Damai

Away at Damai for vacation...
Sob...the trip to Damai was sooooo short! Only a one night stay because my dad had to come back down to Kuching because he was going to give some course on Wednesday. Uncle Matthew, Aunty Susan and Zach came with us for a day trip on Monday then they went back down on Tuesday. Before I went up to Damai, I had my Grade 6 Theory exam at Chung Hua No3 and oh gosh! It was freaking hard! I hope I pass it... Okay, back to my vacation at Damai story on what I did there that was interesting.

1. Swimming------ That was the first thing I did when I arrived at Damai Lagoon. I went swimming with my sister on Monday afternoon and with my dad on Monday evening. I went swimming again on Tuesday morning with my dad.

2. Tennis---------- Tennis is fun and interesting but real hard to learn how to play or master it. Okay, I can serve, often out of court but not over the fence sort of out of court. I can probably hit 3 out of 10 balls that fly at my direction. There was twice when I played at Damai Lagoon, when the ball I hit flew over the fence and I had to go out of the court and around it to pick up the ball! Fact is that I stink at tennis but I'm still determined to go for proper tennis coaching after PMR!

3. Rentap Lounge-- I went there with my dad and my sis on Monday night. My mum wasn't interested in coming along, she rather stayed cooped up in the chalet. My dad karaoke-ed and Julie's family was there too. Her mum, dad, older brother and twin brother karaoke-ed and so did a few other people. Some who sang to kill or rupture your ear drums. After that, my dad, my sis and I played pool. My dad taught me how to play pool. I actually managed to get two balls in! Muahahaha, a big achievement for a first timer like me. My dad is actually a good pool player, that was the first time I had seen him playing pool. We left Rentap around 12.00am.

4. The beach------- My dad and I were swimming and then these two boys around 16-17 came up to us and one of them asked my dad if he could borrow my dad's goggles to search for his goggles because it fell into the water. Eventually, he borrowed my goggles and my dad helped him to search for his goggles. Well, my dad found it eventually. End of story.

5. Camp Permai---- My dad, my sis, Uncle Matthew, Aunty Susan, Zach and I took a walk up to Camp Permai from Damai. Nothing special at Camp Permai, it's close to being rundown. It looks nothing like chalets but rather like big brick and wood shacks.

6. Cafe-------------- They gave my dad two coupons for some free drinks there so I followed my dad there after our walk to Camp Permai. Oh gosh, the drink is freaking sweet! It's some fruit punch and it's like sugary fruity concentrated syrup. Basically, I think every single drink in Damai is super sugary and sweet. Even the iced lemon tea at Rentap was extremely sweet and had this syrupy concentrated texture.

7. Chalet------------- My dad originally booked the Rm100+ per night Panisular Room but eventually, they upgraded our room to the Rm200+ per night chalet. I prefer the chalet more than the Panisular Room.

Money calls to money talk...
I came home today and the first thing I did was to check the ID caller and I saw that Jason had called around 6.00pm on Monday. So I was thinking, what was so important until he had to call. So, okay, I picked up the phone and returned his call. That boy, hah, very smart, his reason to call was due to money talk. He was trying to sell some Salvation Army charity ticket for Rm10 and was insisting that Rm10 was real cheap. Then he claims he learnt how call people just to money talk from me. Which, is technically true because I only call Jas to money talk as well. Muahahahahaz.