Shopping and Hartz

House under renovation...
Got woken up by it this morning at 9.00am. Argh! Interrupting my beauty sleep! I'm one of those light sleepers. Upstairs they are fixing the toilet because of some plumbing problem I think. Downstairs, there's banging away at the kitchen and dining room. I wonder how my sister sleeps through all of it. I wonder if it's better to be a heavy sleeper or a light sleeper... After that, I went to do a bit of shopping for a dinner I will be attending...(shoes from Vincci, dress from Soda and silver dangly necklace.)
Shoes from Vincci...
Hartz Chicken at 7.00pm...
Going for Hartz Chicken buffet with my classmates later. Puan Tan 'chia-ed' us. She gave all 44 students of 3A1 a free Hartz Chicken buffet coupon. Went to pick Rhe up at 6.15pm and we arrived at Sarawak Plaza at 6.30pm. The food wasn't exactly great but the atmostphere was pretty fun. I think our table made the most noise. There was these two strange men who were looking at the magazine I was reading and commenting. And they had a strange kid with them who stared awfully alot as well. I wonder if Rhe would get stomach upset from the concoction of drinks she made twice. Took lots of photos and here a group photo of us...