Busy busy Loser

What a busy, busy, busy week it is!!! I am involved in planning the budget for the coming 52nd Anual General Meeting and Junble Sale for RC. Not to forget our very first meeting conducted by us Form4 RC board this Saturday. I stayed back yesterday and went for shooting today but unfortunately, there was no shooting because of something about nobody there with the keys to open the amoury. I will be staying back tomorrow for debate discussion which the competition is held this Friday. I will be staying back on Thursday for mooting discussion and on Friday for another of our Form4 board RC meeting. Busy, busy, busy week!!! Our topic for debate is, 'Banning of cosmetic surgery' and my team consisting of Rhema as first speaker, Nishanti as second speaker, Felicaity as reserve and me as third speaker are the opposition.


Anyway, I went for prefects' camp last Friday until Saturday at Camp Permai. We stayed in Cabin 2 and my cabimates are Ashley, Aazean, Melanie, Jacintha and Sharon. The camp was in deed very, very fun I must say. The food was great, the activities were great and the cabin was great. We did our obstacle course in two days because it rained halfway during the first day so we continued the next day. My group consists of Claire, Neeja, Clarisse, Anabelle, Zahira and me! We were the odd group out that named ourselves Losers. Why so? Because Losers meant that we had nothing to lose, rain or shine we are together, nothing to lose but to aim higher, we are the Losers. Okay, weird but...nevertheless, the Losers became best group for the camp!