Chicken rice and orang utans

Yes indeed, Jonas Gumis is 16 years old today and he celebrated it with polysterene-packed chicken rice that his father bought. He calls that a sob story. Unfascinating. Anyway, so I decided to be a very kind *coughs out loud* person and let him have a seat in my blog about his birthday. Yes... it is an orang utan, a very hairy orangey one too (hey, it matches my orange blog!!!) and it's the only thing I could think off to photo-edit and not to forget, the birthday boy acts like an orang utan too so there. Happy Birthday! Cherish your first and last appear in my blog, Jonas.
PS: one of them is Jonas but it doesn't matter who is Jonas anyway. The one that acts more like an orang utan is him, so there.

I watched 300 and Bridge to Tribitha (is that how you spell it??) yesterday with a couple of friends and honestly, 300 was the most boring and unfascinating movie ever. At least Bridge go Tribitha was slightly better. There, I ran into Aaron Chan. Who 'politely' jumped queu in front of me and 'politely' stuck his fingers into his ears when I was speaking until I had to 'politely' yank them out.

I also noticed the unusual toilet conditions at Star Cineplex. Of course, I meant the ladies toilets. The lids cannot be fully lifted up and the sitting toilets were unusually low, about 20cm off the ground only and they were constantly wet as if someone just had a shower!