It's a post!

Two days ago, I had a new member added to my family, Pooky the bear. And oh gosh, I did not name it Pooky, the Russ manufacturer named it Pooky of all the possible names that could have been for this unbelievable adorable teddy bear. Appart from any so call unusual names besides Rhe who's planning to name her puppy Pickles, I have nothing further to say. I hadn't been blogging much lately due to the horrifying fact that exam is just this Monday! Physics and Bahasa Melayu all in one go and come to think of it, my class hadn't had a Bahasa Melayu teacher for practically a month plus. We just got a new teacher last week. Splendid, we can finally enjoy ourselves doing Bahasa Melayu work.
Couple of weeks ago, it was Chinese New Year and sheesh...check out the date today that I am blogging about it. So as usual, stacks of red packets came flying into my pockets and for the first time I actually gambled for real. I started off with Rm1 which, increased to RM10, decreased back to RM1 and increased to RM5 and that was when I left the gambling table. Other than that, it was basically lots of visiting all around the globe, hang on I was just exaggerating. All around Kuching. From my relatives to my friends. This year I actually got hardworking and did extra visiting to certain Thomians' houses and it seems like it's all about gambling in every single house. I won a few rounds of Poker due to my great Poker Master, Rhema Basil and I passed my 'knowledge' down to Jason though I don't think it was passed down very well. My parents threw and open house on the Tuesday of New Year and the Friday of New Year. On tuesday, it was for the Malays and we served basically Malay Food on a New Year, how ironic can that get. Lots of curry, curry, curry and curry, everything seem to look like curry to me. On Friday, the food varied from roast pork to roast duck to some other stuff which looks like food to me. Basically, I think that's all I have to say about this year's Chinese New Year.