Money and complains

Money, money, money in and money out... I've been officially told by the seniors that I am the treasurer 2007/2008 of Red Crescent. Well of course, if anything happens my post can always be taken away. So money, money, money it is, stingy, thrifty and money-faced must be what I am all about eh? Since I am the treasurer for Red Crescent and the Debating Society as well. Hmmm... So basically it's like budget, budget, budget. Meaning, people give you RM0.10, you ask for RM1.00 and when people ask RM1.00 from you, you give RM0.10. Anyway, coming up will be our Red Crescent telematch on the 5th of May and on the 22nd of May will be our Anual General Meeting! Lots of preparations to be done indeed and our very first meeting hosted by us this Saturday! What a pack! Back to the moral of the story, Gabrielle Jee is all about money, money, money in and money out.

I haven't been blogging consistently. Yes, I know and that's because I have alot in my hands now this year appart from studies. Speaking of studies, I made the most riddiculous mistakes in Mathematics that caused me 14 precious, precious, so so precious marks! For my cumulative graph, I miraculously summed up 10+9=15 and the following after that sum was all wrong and hence, my ogive was wrongly drawn! Noooooo! Depressing I tell you. So I was only given 3 marks for that section for drawing the y and x axis and for the first part of the cumulative frequency that I counted correctly. $#^%!#@!!! And off flies another mark at my geometry part, I actually used a pyramid formulae for a prism question! Off flies another mark at this linear question to find the values of P and Q. I found P of course but I miraculously forgot to substitute to find Q. And one question clearly states x<7,>

Broadcasting my results (though not comfirmed for certain papers but just an earlybird broadcasting so there...) I got a 72 for Additional Mathematics thanks to the blindness of copying signs and answers over to the answer column wrongly and thanks to 'intelligently' adding and subtracting 'correctly', "eg. 2x+x=5x". I got an 82 for Physics, seriously I never adored this subject, my least favored among the three science subjects. I got 91 for Biology, 85 for Mathematics, 100 for Moral, 93 for EST and 90 for English. Then I got an 81 for History, I got full marks for objective and close to full marks for structur but for my essay part, I had the points but my teacher claims because the head of my sentence was wrong and even though the point was in the middle, no marks given, so, a beautiful 10/20 for my essay part. I got a 76 for BM, 'terrific' marking from the 'terrific' other BM teacher that marked my paper. I'll elaborate further about this BM teacher in the next paragraph. And I got 86 for Chemistry and guess what I did, a really stupid mistake...I wrote 'M' for magnesium! How could I write a 'M' when it clearly stated in bold, "Mg"?? %&$#! Such lousy marks I obtained this term. I think that's all so over to the BM teacher...
So, we had two different BM teachers marking the papers in our class. Those who wrote about Gejala Sosial had their papers marked by Cikgu X and those who wrote about Kebakaran Hutan had their papers marked by Cikgu Y. So, Cikgu X one of the lousiest BM teachers I can think of honestly, she can even mark the points that you write (which are correct) as wrong just because they are not formed the way she wants and she circles your capital letters and tell you that they are not in capital form. Not only that, she insists that 'doktor' must be written as 'Dr.' She grades papers really lousily and honestly, I doubt her qualifications as a BM teacher and she claimed she went for all those courses but is she sure that she's actually telling our class the right thing? Not only that, what sort of BM teacher doesn't know that Karangan A is allowed to be over 120 words and insists that it MUST be less than 120. Preposterous bullsh*tting teacher.

So, due to the unfairness of this terms BM marking system. I demanded that all 42 papers were to be collected back and remarked by one teacher only. There are several more reasons to why the marking was obviously unjustified based on few other grounds which are rather provacative hence, I am not mentioning them here but I have already mentioned them verbally this morning in class. Frankly speaking, we got good teachers of course but lately, all my class seems to be getting are lousy BM teachers. I demand for a good one who can teach and mark.