Purplification and cheese

I blueify, orangify and now, I purplify my blog. First of all, why purple? Because purple is a colour that looks good on my blog and it looks good and cheesecake. Mmm...blueberry cheesecake...*Snaps out of mouth-watering daydream* Not only that, I decided to go vector as well, why so? Perhaps I'm just feeling the hip-hop swing? Hmmm...

First of all after all the purplification talk, a big thank you to Cedric for lending a helping hand with my debate! And no, that cheesecake is not for him, he did not deserve anything as he did not, let me emphasize on it, he did NOT come up with 5 POIs that I did not have. So no kolo mee, no roti canai or whatsoever for the octopus with the green hair. Tomorrow's motion will be, "This House Bans Cosmetic Surgery" and I am the opposition. And next Tuesday, I have another debate and this time, the motion is, "This House Bans Child Labor" and once again, I am the opposition.

Cheesecake... blueberry cheesecake... why do I have a sudden craving for mouth-watering, scrumptious, creamy blueberry cheesecake? Must be the effects of purplification.