Tagged...great

Was tagged by Samantha Si to divulge six weird things about me. Grr... I am so going to emanulate the colour purple now.

Rules:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. I get excited over puppies.
2. I find it amusing when Paris Hilton got an iron rod driven through her head.
3. I take a long time to make up my mind even when I have to decide to have chicken pie or stew pie for tea.
4. I don't like sleeping but I don't like waking up either.
5. I have a severe obsession for teddy bears no matter they are blue or purple or black teddies.
6. I actually answer to tags.

Now to tag people.
Cedric, the judo-ing Octopus
Kenny, the add maths reference book
Tze Lun, the blogger who takes a lot of photos
Christine, the Farenheit-obsessed
Samuel, who's Kuching's next Shakespeare
Wen Qi, who blogs in Xanga