52nd Annual General Meeting

It was our Red Crescent Youth Unit #8 52nd Annual General Meeting planned by us Form4s. First, it was the arrival of the guests and school representatives from SMK. Kuching High, SMK Green Road and SMK. St. Joseph. Then, there was the singing of the Red Crescent song and the reading of the Red Crescent pledge. Then, they introduced the incoming committee 2007/2008 and the outgoing committee 2006/2007. Our new Head Section Leader is Melanie Jerry. I'm the incoming treasurer. For more information on 2007/2008's committee members, look into this year's SMK. St. Teresa school magazine which,will be out in October 2007. After that, it was followed by a couple of speeches by the VIPs and then it was the officiating ceremony which was, the cutting of the delicious and scrumptious grated cheese cake. Followed by that was the prize giving ceremony to the best members and best section which, went to Germany. After all that business, there came the informal part of all the performances and seriously, the juniors did a fantastic job. Then, it was feeding time, food, food, food and more glorious food. Did I mention that there was roti canai? Then, it was photo taking session... and here are a couple of pictures taken. Oh and the balloons in the hall, are filled with my carbon dioxide.

Uh, I hate it when photos are taken when I am not ready. Anyway it's not arrange to height so gosh, I look like Yao Ming standing in with a couple of my fellow members who are not around my height. I ought to be in the first row... Lol.

Hmm, this photo looks more height-distributed. That's a group photo taken with the outgoing and incoming committee.

That's a group photo taken with the St. Joseph school representatives. Look at those rabbit ears I suddenly developed thanks to Aaron Chan!!! Hmf! (LR front: Song Su Ling, Gabrielle Jee @ me, Davelyn and Emerlyn. LR back: Aaron Chan, Aaron Marcel and Theodore)

My stripes!!! And oh, that nice white background, happens to be my uniform skirt.