Liberating today




  • Today was Chemistry Paper 2 and Paper 1

  • I spent my one hour before paper 1 discussing what movie to watch after the exams with a couple of people. Pirates of the Carribean 3? Oh I know... SHREK 3. I heard that Pirates of the Carribean 3 made a stop at Singapore in one of the scenes from the television when I was doing Chemistry work and I suddenly heard Captain Jack Sparrow shouting out the word "SINGAPORE!!!"


  • I heard about OGRE-SIZED m&m chocolates in ogre colours on television. I like almond m&m chocolates. First they had Shrek Oreos, now Shrek m&m chocs next what? Shrek Gelatos?

  • I claim that television benefits in exams. I learnt about keratin from a Sunsilk advertisement and wow, keratin came out in exam. I was like "I know this! Keratin is a hair protein!!!" Hence, you should all watch more television.

  • My blog looks like that.