Spiderman 3

I went out to watch Spiderman 3 today with Yew, Jas, Ian, Danny and some unknown human being. What are my comments about Spiderman 3?? It was boring, unentertaining, wasn't my taste and boring once again. Basically all Spiderman did was "psshhht" those webbing stuff out from his wrists and swings around the city like a modern-day city Tarzan, he's like Peter of the City instead of George of the Jungle. Boring! Even Estella said so when I ran into her, Ah Bie along with Sam and a couple of Sam's friends at the pool place. Okay, my dad drove Yew and Ian home. My dad thought "drop Ian off at Everise with Yew" and drove all the way to BDC before I told him he was supposed to drop Ian off at Third Mile, so all the way back to Third Mile, drop Ian off and back to Everise. Overall, Spiderman was boring, BORING! I should have watched something more fasctinating, perhaps even Shrek 3 would have been better... I mean hey, they had baby dronkeys named Peanut, Bananas, Coco, Debbie and Parfait.