BLIND BLIND BLIND!

I say...

  • I made the SMARTEST mistakes for add maths that caused 8 precious marks to be DHLed away. I made three really stupid careless mistakes, one question cost 3 marks and the other 4 marks and the final one, 1 mark. Interested in the mistakes?
  • The 4 mark question was a loci question. It went something like PA:PB is 2:1. Obviously that meant that PB was 2 and PA was 1. But smartly, I wrote down the opposite when I did my working so poof goes my 4 marks.
  • The 3 mark question was a b2-4ac sort of question. The question went something like
    x2-6x2+mx+4=0. Well, I was really really blind and did not see the square (2) sign behind the -6x2 and I took that one was b!!! Gosh...blind blind blind.
  • I think I need magnifying lens instead of concave lens.
  • Last but not least, I AM BLIND! Ugh...my 8 marks...