Pirates of the Carribean 3 & hot guys

I watched Pirates of the Carribean 3 today! Finally! But sad to say, its not as great as Pirates of the Carribean 2. I woke up late today actually. Linda was supposed to reach by house before 11am but I woke up at 10.30am and I was like "shyt!" then I scurried off to get showered and dressed. Then, it turns out we were the first to arrive at that food court in Tun Jugah. Aaron ended up waking late and was the second one to arrive followed by Ah Jo, Hui, Mie and Cynthia and then followed by Chun Hoe and his bro and then last but not least, Caroline! So Linda and I killed time first by ordering drinks and lok-lok. Oh, we saw Brendon Siong there as well. Then, Linda, Chun, Chun's brother, Aaron and I walked from Tun Jugah to Star first, while Jo and the rest made a pit stop at McD to buy stuff. Later, it turned out that Jo and the rest took a cab from McD to Star.

Anyway, so Aaron got a headache and then he blames the popcorn forgiving him the headache and me for the persuassive repitition of asking him to get me popcorn. Hey, it's his fault for wanting the jumbo set. Then he blames it on the seats and me for picking the seats. Right, I forgot to mention... we got seats at the D-row, because the rest were packed and hey, its his fault for agreeing to sit there and oh yea, Jo, Cynthia, Caroline and Hui changed their minds and decided to watch some Korean flick, 200 pounds instead. Back to the story, basically, what Aaron is trying to say is that, Gabrielle Jee caused the headache and the end. And hey, I am innocent because...

1. I persuaded for popcorn not, "Aaron, eat the popcorn."
2. I picked the seats I did not go, "Aaron you must sit here."
3. I did not spike his food with any headache-causing agents.

Check out Jonas' blog where he posted this post about my unintentional walkthough a bunch of guys showering in the carpark at SMK. St. Joseph centuries ago. Hey there really weren't any hot guys presence that day, I did not see any hot guys- right, my defination of hot is as clearly portrayed in the picture below- at the carpark showering.

Prefects are too prefectish to go for that look right? Hence, no hot guys.