Peanut Butter Prawns

Peanut Butter Prawns
50g of prawns that once lived in water

5 table spoons of chunky peanut butter made from peanuts
2 table spoons of salted butter
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
Basil leaves
Oregano leaves

Parseley leaves
Butter crisps


1. Heat pan. Add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Stir fry chopped garlic until golden brown.
3. Add peanut butter and butter. Stir fry till mixture is well-mixed.
4. Sprinkle basil leaves and oregano leaves.

5. Add prawns in and stir fry till prawns become a rich golden-brown red.
6. Serve and decorate with parseley leaves and butter crisps.

What the heck...peanut butter prawns. Trust a bit of chemistry over-do in class after exam about prawnpolypeanutbutter to wind up with the idea of peanut butter prawns.

Exams...exams...exams... You just love them all once they are over. But at the same time, I am so bored. It's like I miss my textbooks and my reference books and my workbooks. The day feels long without my faithful companions namely the textbooks. I can hardly wait to get out of the house and activate my social life after two long weeks of staying cooped up at home, I will finally be watching Pirates of the Carribean 3 this Thursday! Perhaps with Rhema, Linda, Hui, Jo, Caroline, Mildred, Demie, Aaron, Chun Hoe and I have no idea who actually. I spent my afternoon shifting tables, chairs, blowing balloons (which exercised my lun muscles greatly, I can probably belt out a note louder than a jet engine) and tying balloons for tomorrows Red Crescent Youth Unit #8 Annual General Meeting. I'll be getting up at 7.00am tomorrow!!! So much for my "after-exam-plan-to-oversleep". Then, this Sunday I have public duty at that SMK St. Joseph hall for some taekwondo championship from 8.00am to 6.00am and then at night, over to Nisha's house for her birthday. Then Monday, my shooting starts again. Bummer, I'm beginning to miss Form3 life when everything was so relaxing and there was always spare time to do extra junkie stuff and laze around like a couch potato.


I don't study because I like studying. I study because I like winning. Just do it.