Day Out

It started off with me forgetting that I had a Red Crescent committee meeting this morning. My dad was out with a few constructors that time and mum was supervising the workers renovating my house. So, I only got to the meeting later at 10.00pm. We painted banners for the Free Health Screening this Monday (29th October 2007) from 8.30am until 12.00pm.

That's Amal in the process of painting one of the banners under the scorching sun. Miss Leong (my class teacher) happened to walk pass and told us that we will all get boils on our backsides for squating on the cement slope under the scorching sun. I ended up using a pencil to 'chopstick' my hair up (I couldn't find a rubber band) and got called Japanese Housewife and Arashi.

Now...can you spot me in the Arashi group photo above?

Master Joanne in the process of decorating one of the banners... After two hours of squatting on the cement, I don't think any of us got any boils on our backsides.

At 1.00pm, couple of us Red Crescent members, Melanie, Davelyn, Emma, Joanne, Edith, Michelle, Marcelia and I went to town for a day out for some shopping, we watched Resident Evil 2 and for me, that was a pretty hilarious movie. Sadist? I'm going to do a review on Resident Evil 2 tomorrow. Not to forget the fakeness of the zombies in Resident Evil 2. Oh, we went to Coffee Bean after that too. Just one day out had smartly eaten more than RM100 from my wallet.

MNG top that I bought. (some blasted donkey claimed to puke blood at that)