TV issues

WHY???
Television used to be a great thing to kill time with. Yea yea, you turn on the switch, the power, flip the remote control and with two digits pressed, poof, a channel pops up. But now! *inserts profanities* you need to press three digits to get a channel up on screen. What's the worst part? You cannot remember the channels! Everything is all mixed up. Ya, I know there's a guidebook but who wants to uncurl from the armchair and walk over to the coffee table to pick up a blasted guidebook to flip to some blasted page to look for some blasted channel and then walk back to the armchair, sit down and press three buttons!!?? So much energy wasted! Simple solution is to give up chuck the remote control over my shoulder and give up watching television for as long as I live. Yea, unless I am desperate for entertainment and willing to press three-digit channels.

Madness. Pure madness. I have won myself a bet. Yup. At the same time I lost a bet. I just lost my toilet bowl in a bet I made. It was a win-no-win-lose-no-lose kinda situation. I LOST A TOILET BOWL IN A BET!