Officially freed

Random snapshot at Pinnoy, some Philippino food cafe

Well, well, well… what goes around comes around. I need a good stretch to get all the kinks out of my spinal cord after long and extensive hours of sitting in front of my computer doing series of backtracking some toe clippings left behind, dusting away and suddenly bingo! I have struck crude oil! This is all about triumph curtained by silence and secrecy. Glory, glory, glory to the power of Google Search engine and glory the existence of links. Oh, glory to the veteran Internet user too. I can describe all of this actually with one word and that word is bingo.

Anyway, finally the finals are over. I can now jiggle my feet under the computer desk happily engrossed in photo editing, researching or severely absorbed in reading Stephen King’s The Stand, a one thousand three hundred and twenty five pages long paperback. There will be no more worries until next year when reality will strike that SPM is only just at the other end of the street. Several papers have been returned to us today. I got a 91 for Physics, 94 for Mathematics, 90 for Additional Mathematics (by calculation of the usual addition of marks method not including the project work), 88 for English, 88 for Bahasa Melayu and 44 out of 50 for Chemistry Paper III. I got the heebeejeebees that I did not do so well in Biology and History. Time will tell. I am not a memorizer and I certainly do not have colossal memory space the size of terabytes.

School's at a rather amusing state today. Seems like everyone is running amok at the fact that exams are over and the holidays are just around the corner. I was on my way up the staircase and I saw the Form 5s from the Arts class having a mini water fight and they totally drenched this girl and the teacher was chortling away like mad. Anyway, bruises obtained from kneeling during the rosary session in the chapel decorated my kneecaps ‘beautifully’. Mass was rather interesting today with these little critters of 5 years old bobbing up and down in front of me while singing hymns on top of their lungs and probably with three quarters of the wordings messed up.Look at that! Nike has started to design BOOTS. Perhaps Nike is taking it to the gladiator rings? The only time I remembered seeing boots like that in any sport was probably during some WWE match.