Sixteenth year on Earth

If they had Santa Clauses for birthdays, it would be plesant if he drops a retriever through my chimney. Yeah, that's if I had a chimney in my house, which is situated on the equatorial line. I'll probably smoke everyone living in my house into smoked sardines. The dog will probably be barbecued as well.

Today's the mark of me living, alive and still breathing on this planet, Earth. My darling sister *inserts monotonous coughing sounds* sang Happy Birthday Donkey to me all the way from Russia while in the process of shitting. How...touching. It's a holiday today. Thank goodness. I wouldn't want to have exams when its my 16th birthday or celebrating some St. Teresa' Feast Day in school today. But having exams next week, does not leave me with much choices of things to do at home during this one week holiday except study. Especially got to read up History, I have not started on it yet and the paper is in one week plus. People with birthdays in October always 'gladly' have to sit for exams on their birthdays... I'm just one lucky one excused from doing so by luck and chance!!!

I used to think that Monday physics class was noisy but I had to change my perspective after first-hand experiencing noise pollution from the Wednesday physics class. The tuition center seems to suffer black-outs lately. Twice yesterday in fact. Wonder if they remembered to pay their bills... *stares thoughtfully at the ceiling*

I want a dog...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRACE TOO

Anyway, Chemistry tuition today was s-t-r-e-s-s-f-u-l. Waaaa, I spent 15 minutes debating with a certain someone over where should the abestos tape be. Wonderful 15 minutes I tell you. But eventually, *inserts evil laughter*, I won!!! He claims it's lack of time to debate, I claim its lack of words to debate. *laughs even more evilly*. I think this certain someone is in love too. I shall not mention his name, it's for the sake and goodwill of privacy... or in case this certain someone decides to hunt me down and assassinate me or something. Carnivorous.