Poor Mr. Hwa

There's this Mr. Hwa who came for the third time this year to our class. He gives us very weird Mathematics tests and surveys. He's MATA. Whatever a MATA is. I think it's analytical mathematics? We are given numerical questions and we cannot answer them numerically, we are forced to write these short essays to explain how we get the final answer and our workings all in sentence form. Okay, what the crap? How can mathematics be mathematics if it isn't about numbers?? When I did the very first test he gave, I recalled thinking...
"@#$*#$#%#$%!!!"

When he gave the second test, I was (thank God) out of class and hence, I 'accidentally' forgot to finish it and pass it up. Two days ago, he gave some survey to our class. I was in a pretty grumpy and grouchy mood. Doing all these stupid surveys about MATA only added the load to to stretch my grumpiness. They asked for my opinion on how helpful MATA was and questions like that, I answered all with a 'not at all'. When they asked for my explanation why so, I answered with a "no comment" or "it's a sensitive issue to be discussed". When they asked for do I think MATA should be introduced to take over the traditional Mathematics method, I nastily answered a NO. I mean, hello! Numbers is a S.I thing. If we all explain in essay form, people can write in Tamil, Mandarin, Javanese, Japanese, Italian and then, how to get a S.I language to unify MATA?? Basically, I vented my mood out on poor Mr. Hwa's survey...