School today = Boring

Post-finals...
They get so boring. So boring, that you wish you can speed time up.
Well, 4 Science 1 managed to do so.
With a technology, we can and so can everyone actually.
It was a matter of 15 minutes and thanks to Amy. Inside joke...

School felt so long. Never ending in fact. I was almost dead. Azureen made brownies but I was too lazy to remove my retainers to eat. Another month to go and I can ditch the retainers.
I was begging Pn Kong to have mercy to say those magical words, "You can go home" to me but unfortunately, she was in a very happy evil mood so she told the whole class to keep and eye on me to make sure that I don't disappear from sight. 5 minutes later, I evaporated to the library. The library was such a bore. I was in a zombie-like state. Then, I left the library to wander back to class. On the way, I met Esther (Class monitor of 4 Science 2 and my supplier of butternuts) and decided to tag along with her to wherever she was going. Ended up, she went to the staffroom. Okay loh, I followed. She talked to her class teacher, Pn Jong while I stood there. Pn Jong asked Esther to fill in the marks for 42 students in 42 blue files. Wow. That's the burden a class monitor carries. So, I tagged with Esther to help her fill in the files. Pn Jong, was rather perplexed that she had a student (me) that she never knew existed in 4 Science 2. So, she asked...

Pn Jong: Who are you??
Me: Just a bored student.


So I spent one hour reading out marks of 42 students for Esther to fill. Then, I slowly lagged my way back to class. I ran into Pn Kong. Pn Kong in her happy evil mood leap out at me and said,

"AHA! You ah where you disappear to? I saw you walking pass the music room. Aha! You think I cannot see you is it. Aaaaahh, I can see you know through the window!"

School today, was uninteresting and at the same time interesting and was so long that I thought I would never see 1.15pm showed up on the clock if Amy never existed. Thank goodness next week no more 9th period...

We had mass this morning, All Saints Day. While I was doing the usual church duty with Cheryl, suddenly, Mr. Darry shoved the collection basket into my hand!!! The last time I did all that offering stuff was back in primary school! I walked back through the wrong way... so "sia soi" but I think nobody noticed unless the ribbon in my hair acted like a beacon (according to some stupid donkey).

I have one aim for next year:
TO COME VERY, VERY EARLY ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TO GRAB THIRD OR FOURTH ROW MIDDLE SEATS.