I am outdated

I finally got my hands on a copy of "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks. A late birthday present. Euphoric. I had been searching high and low for that book in Kuching for months and failed repeatedly. The exact words of three of my classmates when they heard that I was recently searching for that book, was:

"You are so ketingalan zaman (outdated)!"


I prefer the word 'oblivious' to the existance of "A Walk to Remember" until recently. Makes me sound more 'in time' but just ignorant. When I told the three stooges in my class that "Five People You Meet In Heaven" is a nice book. Once again, the three chorused in unison the exact words that I was outdated. Let's just say that every single book I recently read, they had read it years ago.

Even my posts are outdated. I am blogging about what that happened yesterday, today.