Wrath of the computers

A dead computer can be seriously annoying especially for a rookie blogger. Seriously, a 400 kilobyte per second connection is like facing the wrath of hell. Someone should come up with 500 gigabyte per second connections.

I am facing a dilemma...
A life threatening conflict...
If I do not make the right decision, my life could be severely perished...

*Drum rolls*

Dell XPS or Hewlett-Packard Pavilion? The biggest choice to make, one wrong move could send RM4500 into the pits of regret.

*Drum rolls*
Dell XPS 420 it is, with four cores. If I succeed in frying this one up, I really got no more comments. Tze Lun claims the best is still a custom-configured set, to know why I would never think about getting a custom-configured set, seek the truth at Perry's Practically Stagnant Blog