The Cost Part 3

Before man and woman got married, they had a 'discussion'...

Man: Will you marry me?
Woman: Only if you convert to Roman Catholic. (Man was Buddhist)
Man: ... *sighs*
Woman: I want to get married in a church.
Man: Okay, okay, I'll convert. *Sighs*

After marriage, man and woman decides to buy a house...

Man: How about this house?
Woman: Very nice house.
Man: Let's buy this house then.
Woman: On one condition, the house will be bought under my name.
Man: ...*sighs*
Woman: So if you commit adultery, I can kick you out of the house anytime I want.
Man: *Stares in disbelief*

Few years later, man and woman have kids, two daughters. One day, younger daughter tests her father on his knowledge on Christian prayers...

Daughter: Can you say the Glory Be?
Man: (reading newspapers) Of course I can. Now stop disturbing me.
Daughter: I bet you can't say it.
Man: Of course I can!
Daughter: Right...
Man: Our Father---
Daughter: *howls with laughter*

I am living testimony to this.